Lenovo has been getting big in the smartphone market in last few years and Lenovo Z2 Plus is one of the best Lenovo smartphone and today we are going to see how to root Lenovo Z2 Plus easily.Lenovo Z2 plus is a smartphone running on Android Marshmallow and has 4G RAM and is a good enough phone itself but if you want more from your smartphone you can root your Lenovo Z2 plus to do so.
Rooting is done with the intention of attaining privileged control over Android subsystem.Rooting is done to remove the limitations imposed by the manufacturer and gain full control over the device.After rooting your phone you can install Custom ROM,Custom Apps,full application control,change themes etc.
Rooting has advantages as well as disadvantages so you need to know everything before starting the root process otherwise you might end up bricking your phone.Rooting surely has risks and rooting even voids the warranty so make sure you keep this in mind before going through this how to root Lenovo Z2 Plus guide.
We have published multiple root guides in the past like how to root Lenovo K4 Note and How To Root Lenovo K5 Note vibe and all of these guides worked for the users and we will keep publishing many more rooting tips,tricks and guides in the future so don’t forget to bookmark us for the future.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Charge your Lenovo Z2 Plus to a minimum of 80% so that you don’t run out of battery.
- Backup all your device files,apps from internal as well as SD card.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your smartphone.
- Enable “install from unknown sources” from settings>Device Administration.
How To Root Lenovo Z2 Plus
- First Download KingRoot APK and install in your smartphone.
- Now that the application is installed open the application and click on “Start Root”.
- Now the KingRoot app will start the root process and it will finish in a matter of minutes.
- Once its done you will get a message saying “Rooted Successfully”.
- So now you have rooted your Lenovo Z2 Plus.
Now you know how to root Lenovo Z2 Plus using KingRoot App and you can also do this process with SuperSU,you just need to download and install SuperSu and follow the procedure and once its done you will see that the Kinguser app has been replaced with SuperSu.
If you have any questions to ask or any thing to share feel free to do so in comments and we will do our best to answer them as soon as we can.Thanks!