The G series from LG have made quite a buzz in the market and LG G2 is one of the best smartphones from LG and its successor LG G3 and upcoming G4 are quite the catch too.G2 boasts quite the specs but rooting the device can increase its performance and as you know after rooting LG G2 you un-install bloatware,install Custom ROM,custom apps and much more and that’s why today we are here with How To Root Lg G2 tutorial.
This LG G2 rooting tutorial will work on LG G2 versions and has been pre-tested and fully functional and you can root LG G2 using this tutorial with little or no risk at all.Rooting takes time so you need to patient in order for the process to go smoothly.
Rooting increased system performance and grants you administrator access to the Android Kernel thus giving you more control over your device and thus you can optimize or tweak your device however you want.This tutorial on how to root LG G2 is full proof and tested earlier but its better to be cautious because rooting has advantages as well as disadvantages.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting:-
- Charge your LG G2 to a minimum of 80%.
- Close all the running apps on your LG G2.
- Backup all your internal as well as external SD data.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your G2 from the settings menu.
Download Required Files To Root G2:-
How To Root LG G2:-
1) Download The Files listed above and install the LG Usb Driver on your computer.
2) Now open your settings menu>General>About Phone>Software Information.Now keep tapping build number until it says you are a developer.
3) Now under the developer options enable usb debugging option.
4) Now connect your LG G2 to your computer using the original Usb Cable.
5) Now extract the LG Root Tool on your desktop and double-click the root.bat file in the folder.
6) Now follow the instruction promoted on command prompt and then unplug your device.
7) Now head to the settings menu again and turn Usb Debugging off and then turn it on again.
8) Now connect your device to your computer and press Enter and the rooting process will start.
9) Once the rooting process has ended you will see SuperSu app in your menu thus confirming the rooting process.
Now once you know how to root LG G2 all versions you can try this tutorial and root your device.If you have any questions regarding the rooting process let us know in comments and we will be there to help you in any way possible and we will also be coming with more LG rooting tutorials.