Xiaomi the new and growing mobile device manufacturers and retailers around the globe and growing very fast and are releasing new devices every quarter and the sales are just doubling and tripling and one of their latest device was Xiaomi Mi 4i and after this many months users must searching of a way to get access to the administrator privileges or you can say trying to know how to root Mi 4i easily.
A chinese from the MIUI forum came with a rooting method for Mi 4i and the best part is this is an one click root method which means you will be able to root Mi 4i by just one click which is obviously easy and everyone can do and you can also see how to root Mi4.So now lets see how we can root Xiaomi Mi4i using this one click root method.
Rooting your device gives you access to administrator privileges but rooting has advantages as well as disadvantages so before rooting your Mi 4i make sure you go through the safety measures before starting the rooting process.
Safety Measures Before Rooting Mi4i
- This rooting process is for Xiaomi Mi 4i devices only.
- Make sure your Mi 4i is charged to a minimum of 70% so that it doesn’t get switched off while the rooting process.
- Take a complete backup of your device including contacts,media,important files etc.
- Enable Usb Debugging in your Mi 4i.
- We are not responsible for any damage done to your device.
How To Root Mi4i Easily:-
- Download he Mi 4i Usb driver for your Pc.
- Now download the Xiaomi Mi4i rooting kit and extract it on the desktop of your computer.
- Now connect your Mi 4i to your computer using usb cable.
- Now open the downloaded Mi 4i rooting kit we downloaded and extracted and open the rec.bat file.
- Now type 1 in the prompt that opens and the rooting process will start and now your device will start in Fastboot mode and it will restart in 4-5 minutes.
- Now the SuperSu has been flashed in your device and Mi 4i has been rooted.
Now your Mi 4i has been rooted and ready to use so take it for a spin and let us know what new you found in there and what do you like the most in rooted Mi 4i.If you face any problems or have any questions to ask feel free to ask in comments/