Micromax is one of the big guns in the market and and has launched many successful Android devices in the market and one of them is Micromax A27 Bolt.Micromax A27 is somehow an old device by Micromax but rooting must be done in order to get the most out of this device and thats why today we are here with the tutorial on How To Root Micromax A27 easily.
As all of you know rooting is done with the intention of increasing your phone performance and after rooting your device you can install custom apps and ROM,tweak your device for customisations and more.You can even try one of these Top 5 Root Apps after rooting your device and these work well.Rooting your Micromax 27 will not be an easy task and it will take some time and as you know rooting has advantages as well disadvantages that’s why you need to be cautious before rooting your device.
This How To Root Micromax A27 tutorial is one of the best rooting tutorials and are fully tested and risk free if you don’t run into any unwanted problems.Before rooting you need to read the risks and the safety measures you should follow to avoid them and download the required files to root Micromax A27.
Safety Measures To Follow:-
- Close all the running apps on your device.
- Charge your phone fully before starting the rooting process.
- Enable Usb-Debugging Option in your phone.
- Backup all your contacts,apps and SD Card data.
Download Required Files To Root Micromax A27:-
How To Root Micromax A27 Bolt1:-
1) First download the files listed above and install them.Then connect your device to your computer using your device’s original cable and make sure your device has Usb-Debugging Enabled.
2) Now connect your device to computer and open Moborobo Tool and make sure Moborobo detects your Micromax A27 Bolt.
3) Now open UnlockRoot program and then click on the green button saying “Root”.Now a list of devices will pop-up and then you need to choose your device from there.
4) Now a dialog will appear asking to reboot your phone and then say “yes” and the rooting process will begin.
5) Now you device will restart and you can find an SuperSu app installed in your phone thus confirming your device has been rooted.
So now after following How To Root Micromax A27 Bolt tutorial you have successfully rooted your device and and if you are seeing any glitches and probelms in the device performance let us know in comments and till then keep visiting to our site of Android Rooting for more detailed tutroials.