Micromax released Micromax Canvas 6 last February and Canvas 6 comes with Android V5.1 but in order to update it to the latest version of Android we need to root it because it doesn’t seem that Micromax is planning to make Android v6.0 available for Micromax anytime soon and that is why today we are going to see how to root Micromax Canvas 6 easily
Micromax has been coming with mostly low-end phones in the last year with very limited specifications and apps and firmware to go with it and that’s why rooting Micromax Canvas 6 is the best option for all the users all around.Rooting is basically the process of overcoming the limitations imposed by the manufacturer and after rooting your Canvas 6 you can basically what you like with your smartphone.
Rooting helps you gain total control over your smartphone and after rooting Micromax Canvas 6 you can install any Custom ROM,Custom Apps and firmware,un-install pre-installed apps and many more.You can read the advantages and disadvantages of rooting and see for yourself if you should root your smartphone or not.
There are some safety measures that you need to follow before you start the process so make sure you follow them and download all the required files and try reading out other rooting guides like how to root Micromax A27 to get some idea on how to root smartphones.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Micromax Canvas 6
- Fully charge your phone so that it doesn’t get switched off mid rooting process.
- Backup all your apps,files,media from your internal storage as well as SD card.
- Close all the running apps in your smartphone.
- Enable Usb-Debugging on your smartphone.
Files To Download Before Rooting Micromax Canvas 6
- Download Kingroot App
How To Root Micromax Canvas 6
- Go to Settings>Device Administration and select “install from unknown sources”.
- Download and install Kingroot application from the link given above.
- Then open the Kingroot application and first it will verify your root status.
- Select the start root option and it will start rooting your Canvas 6.
- After a few minutes the process will be over and your phone will be rooted.
So this is how you root Micromax Canvas 6 and we will also be coming with how to un-root Micromax Canvas 6 soon.So make sure you subscribe and if you have any questions feel free to ask in comments and we will be there to help you in any way you can.