Nokia 6 is Nokia’s latest phone in the market and the phone is right now available in china only but soon the phone will be available worldwide and you will be able to buy one soon,but if you want to import it from China you can buy one from JD.com.Nokia 6 comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and has some of the best functionalities that a phone can have but still you can root Nokia 6 in order to make some changes that has forbidden by the manufacturer and today we are going to see how to root Nokia 6.
Rooting is the process of removing limitations from your phone which were imposed by the manufacturer and after doing that you can also install Custom ROM,Un-install pre-installed apps,increase performance of your device and much more.Rooting has advantages as well as disadvantages so make sure you have all correct before you start rooting your phone otherwise your phone might get bricked too.
Rooting a phone can be done in two ways,you can use a pc to root your phone and the other way is to not use a pc to root your phone,you can do so by just using your phone and that is what we are going to do today.We are going to use KingoRoot app to root Nokia 6 and don’t forget to follow all the safety measures that we are listing below.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Nokia 6
- Charge your device to a minimum of 80% so that you have enough battery while rooting.
- Backup all your internal as well as data on your SD Card.
- Close all the running files before you start rooting Nokia 6.
- Enable app installation from unknown sources from Setting>Security>check “Unknown sources”.
How To Root Nokia 6
- Download KingoRoot App from their official site.
- Now download the SuperSu apk and install it in your smartphone.
- Open SuperSu app and check your Nokia root status and you will see that your device doesn’t have root access.
- Now install Kingoroot app on your device and open it.
- Upon opening the installed Kingoroot app you will see it saying “One Click Root”.
- Now click on “One Click Root” and make sure you are connected to internet.
- It will start rooting your device and it will be done soon.
- Once the process ends open the SuperSu installed app and check the root access again.
- You will see that your device now has root access on your device.
- So you are done and you have rooted your Nokia 6.
So now you know how to root Nokia 6 without Pc using the Kingoroot app.If you have any questions related to rooting Nokia 6 feel free to ask in comments and we will be there to help you as soon as possible and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.