Samsung launched its Galaxy J7 in March 2016 and since then many versions of the Samsung Galaxy J7 were launched and Galaxy J7 has proved to be one of the best Samsung budget smartphones and today we are going to see how to root Samsung Galaxy J7.Samsung Galaxy J7 is a good enough smartphone as it is but rooting J7 will increase its performance in many ways you cannot even wonder and that is what we are going to see in this article.
Rooting is the process of attaining privileged control over Android subsystems or you can also say rooting is the process of overcoming limitations imposed by the manufacturer.By overcoming the limitations you get access to your Android subsystems and you are free to make any change you want,like you can install Custom ROM,Custom Apps and even remove those apps that comes pre-installed in the system consuming the precious space that you cannot uninstall no matter what how much you tried.
Rooting has its advantages as well as advantages and it is well-known that if the rooting process goes downhill you might even end up bricking your device so make sure you follow all the safety measure before starting the Samsung Galaxy J7 root process and make sure to download and move all the files to a separate folder.
In this how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 tutorial we are first going to install TWRP recovery and then go into TWRP recovery and root Galaxy J7 using SuperSU.So let’s get started:-
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7
- Charge your device to a minimum of 75-80% so that it doesn’t run out of battery while rooting.
- Close all the running apps before starting the root process.
- Enable Usb Debugging in your smartphone
- Backup all the internal data as well as files or media in your SD card.
Files To Download For Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7
How To Install TWRP Recovery In Samsung Galaxy J7
- Go to your developer options and enable usb debugging and enable OEM unlock as well.
- Now connect your device to pc and enter into download mode by pressing Home+Volume Down+Power.
- Open the downloaded ODIN file and now that you are into download mode your device will be detected in ODIN.
- The ID:COM port will change colors and give a message “ADDED” thus letting you know that your device has been detected.
- Now click on “AP” and selecte the TWRP Recovery file you downloaded earlier and in options make sure only “Auto Reboot” and “Reset Time” are selected.
- Now click on the start button to start the process and you will see “PASS!” message with green color telling you that the process has been completed.
- Now you have installed TWRP Recovery in your Samsung Galaxy J7.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7
- Move the downloaded SuperSU.zip file into your internal storage.
- Then boot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up+Power+Home.
- Make a backup if you want and then click on install and select the SuperSU.zip file.
- Now swipe to install SuperSu and that’s it,you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy J7.
So now you know how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 and install TWRP recovery and if you have any questions to ask feel free to ask in comments and don’t forget to read the warning before starting the process.Keep visiting our blog for more rooting tips and tricks.