Samsung grew out to be the most Android selling smart phone in 2010 and came out with many smartphones in that year running Android and one of them was Samsung Galaxy Duos S7562.Samsung Galaxy S Duos packed a 5 MP Camera with Android V4.0.Galaxy Duos S7562 had 4.0 Inch Display and ran on a 1.0GHz Cotex A-5 process which was lightning fast according to its time and specs.Galaxy S Duos was a mid range phone with some quality features but there were many things lacking so we thought of coming with the tutorial on How To Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos.
Rooting is a simple process of removing the restrictions imposed on the device by the manufactures and doing so you gain full control over your device and change whatever you want in any way you want.Rooting has its pros as well as cons but we focus on pros which are many hope for the best.
After rooting your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 you install Custom ROM on your device,Custom Apps,Custom themes,increase the ram in your Android Phone and many more things that will make your device cool.So you benefit many things by reading this How To Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos tutorial.
Before going through this Galaxy S Duos S7562 rooting tutorial you should go through the safety measures to follow and download the required files which will be used to root the Galaxy S Duos S7562.So without any more time lets start the rooting process.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting S Duos:-
- Charge Your Phone To A Minimum of 75% so that it doesn’t go out of batter during the process.
- Now Enable Usb Debugging In your smartphone.
- Close All the running apps on your smartphone.
- Backup all your apps,media and contacts.
- Download Samsung Usb Driver and Samsung Kie From our Android Drivers Page.
- Download The Rooting Kit.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562:-
- Download the files listed above and then place them on your desktop.
- Now from the rooting kit file open odinV3 by double clicking on it.
- Now click on PDA and choose recovery.tar file.
- Now go into download mode by holding Volume Down+Home+Power Button until you see the Samsung Logo.Now click the volume up button to go into download mode.
- Now connect your Galaxy S Duos to your computer and wait until it recognises your device.Once its recognised the ID:COM will turn yellow.
- Now check if and only if Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are checked,uncheck everything other than that.
- Now click on start to flash the custom recovery and as soon as ODIN says pass and the device starts to vibrate remove your battery(Don’t disconnect your device from computer) to prevent overwiting of custom recovery.
- Now put your battery in and reboot your device.Congrats your device has been rooted and now you can install CMW recovery into your device.
Now You need to install CWM recovery file on your device to complete the rooting process and installing CWM recover is very easy and takes only 2 minutes of your time,so here we go.
- Copy and paste the CWM recovery file in your SD Card.
- Now reboot your device into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+Home Button+Power Button together and then select install from the SD card option and select the CWM recovery file.
- It will take 2-3 minutes to install the file and then select the go back button.
Now you know How To Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 and if you are having any problems with the device or if you have any questions related to rooting Samsung Galaxy S Duos feel free to ask in comments and we will be there to help.