Lenovo K4 Note is one of the best smartphone from Lenovo and those dual Dolby Atmos speaker and inbuilt VR Mode makes Lenovo K4 Note even more wanted by the users all around.Lenovo K4 Note comes with Android Lollipop so most of the people want to know how to update Lenovo K4 Note to Android Marshmallow 6.0 and that is why we are here with this article.
Lenovo already rolled out the update for Android 6.0 Marshmallow but for those who want to update Lenovo K4 Note manually you can go through this article and get it updated.This method doesn’t need you to root Lenovo K4 Note and doesn’t even carry any risk so it’s safe to use.
The new Marshmallow update is packed with features and once you update to Android Marshmallow 6.0 you will start seeing changes in your device which makes your device better than ever.One of the things I liked the most after the update was that we can now add five fingerprints for security purposes any there’s many more than that which you can experience after updating Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Updating Lenovo K4 Note
- Free at least 2GB space in your smartphone.
- Charge your device to a minimum of 75% so that you don’t run out of battery while the process is going on.
- Backup all your data before starting the update process.
Files To Download Before Updating Lenovo K4 Note To Marshmallow
- Download Update File
How To Update Lenovo K4 Note To Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Download Marshmallow ROM for Lenovo K4 Note from above.
- Rename the downloaded file to “Update.zip” and move it to your SD Card.
- Then switch off your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Power+Volume Up+Volume Down button.
- Select “Install Package” and choose “update.zip” from your SD Card.
- Now the installation process and will start and once it’s done your device will reboot upgraded Marshmallow.
So now you know how to update Lenovo K4 Note to Android Marshmallow 6.0 and we will also be coming with how to update Lenovo K4 Note to Android Nougat 7.0 soon.So keep visiting for more on Rooting tips and tricks.